Add to Technorati Favorites
Google

Sunday 25 October 2009

Rob Update

Guys, at the risk of sounding like Dragon's Den, let me tell you where I am right now.

I have just come back from California having been out there for TNA Bound For Glory. It was a great show, BTW. I hope you saw my review on TheSun.co.uk/wrestling.

Since being back, I've had a number of things to deal with at home, and have a mega busy week or two coming up.

I will endeavour to post here when I can, but just to warn, it will not be business as usual for a few weeks.

I may be able to do my usual as-live PPV notes tonight, but in all honesty, probably not.

I urge you to keep your eyes on The Sun's wrestling page this week - I'll be all over it, with PPV and Raw reviews, plus a couple of exclusive TNA interviews.

No comments: